Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (2/28/05). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Major Release of NuGenesis SDMS". Orlando, FL.
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Product||NuGenesis SDMS (Scientific Data Management System)|
Waters Corporation today announced at The Pittsburgh Conference (PITTCON® 2005) a new major release to its electronic information management platform, Waters® NuGenesis® SDMS (Scientific Data Management System) 7.0. This new release improves NuGenesis SDMS' ability to store and manage any type of scientific data with the following capabilities:
– SDMS 7.0 now supports Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and new Help Desk and service management features for enhanced enterprise deployment and management. IT organizations can now implement a single sign-on and support strategy to maintain security, while assigning end users only one ID and password
– Additional tool to convert raw file data into a standard format allowing organizations to expand its data mining. In conjunction with its patented print data capture, viewing and re-use capabilities, Version 7.0 lets end users disseminate more data, in a more timely fashion without their investing in multiple software applications. This capability saves money and additional expenses for support and training
– Tighter integration with Waters Empower™ Software and Waters MassLynx™ and eLab Notebook™ software
According to Patrick Martell, Director of Informatics, "These new features, combined with the proven capabilities of NuGenesis SDMS, make it an ideal choice for companies requiring a comprehensive information management solution that can positively impact enterprise-wide business processes while easily integrating within their existing IT infrastructure."
About Waters Corporation
Waters Corporation holds worldwide leading positions in three complementary analytical technologies: liquid chromatography, mass spectrometry, and thermal analysis. These market segments account for $4.5 - $5.0 billion of the overall $20+ billion analytical instrumentation market.
Waters and NuGenesis are registered trademarks and Empower, MassLynx and eLab Notebook are trademarks of Waters Corporation. PITTCON is a registered trademark of The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy.
Certain statements contained herein are forward looking. Many factors could cause actual results to differ from these statements, including delays in product introductions, loss of market share through competition, introduction of competing products by other companies, pressures on prices from competitors and/or customers, regulatory obstacles to new product introductions, lack of acceptance of new products, changes in the healthcare market and the pharmaceutical industry, changes in distribution of the Company's products, and foreign exchange fluctuations. Such factors are discussed in detail in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and, in particular, the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2003.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]