Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (11/8/10). "Press Release: Waters New SDMS Form Designer 2.1 Closes Data Management Gaps between Laboratory Instruments and Software Systems". Milford, MA.
Converting SOPs into Electronic Forms in SDMS Vision Publisher Reduces Errors Compared to Manual Transcription and Increases Productivity
Waters Corporation (WAT:NYSE) today introduced Waters® NuGenesis® Scientific Data Management System (SDMS) Form Designer 2.1, a module for SDMS Vision Publisher™, that converts SOPs (standard operating procedures) from several analytical technologies into one electronic form to support prescribed analytical workflows.
Because SDMS Vision Publisher acts as a portal to other laboratory applications such as LIMS (laboratory information management systems), small lab devices, instrument and consumable inventories, chromatography data system, and the SDMS repository, the Form Designer 2.1 module can create a comprehensive electronic workflow form for seamless information transfer.
"SDMS Form Designer was developed to reduce transcription errors compared to manual SOPs and enhance workflow productivity, especially for complex processes found in quality control (QC) laboratories," said Thomas Schmidt, Informatics Senior Product Manager, for the Waters Division. "An easy-to-use configuration tool to integrate various laboratory instruments and systems, Form Designer 2.1 supports Lean Six Sigma initiatives in most life science companies."
The new SDMS Vision Publisher Form Designer 2.1 contains new functionalities and upgrades, including simplified configuration features, enhanced tools for external code integration, and the ability to add custom task buttons.
For more information on SDMS Intelligent Procedure Manager, please click here.
About Waters Corporation (www.waters.com)
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of $1.5 billion in 2009 and 5,200 employees, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
Waters and NuGenesis are trademarks of Waters Corporation.
Waters Corporate Contacts
Brian J. Murphy
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]