Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (2/25/13). "Press Release: Waters Updates Alliance HPLC Designs without Impacting Established Validated Methods". Milford, MA.
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Product||Alliance® HPLC system|
|Product 2||HPLC column|
|Person||King, Ian S. (Waters 201601– SVP Instrument Technologe before VP Chemistry Operations)|
|Person 2||Murphy, Brian J. (Waters 200912 Public Relations Manager)|
Waters Corporation today reinforced its commitment to high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) users through new design improvements to the Waters® Alliance® HPLC System. Per customer demand, the updated system will maintain key Alliance performance specifications and control algorithms to ensure that analysts can seamlessly replicate their existing methods.
"The Alliance HPLC System has been the benchmark for HPLC in the laboratory for nearly two decades. Because of its dependability, high quality and flexible operation, tens of thousands of these systems are used every day to run methods varying from USP monographs to polymer analyses," said Ian King, Vice President of Separation Science for the Waters Division. "Since its introduction, the Alliance HPLC System has been continually enhanced accommodating an enormous range of separation challenges. Waters will continue its commitment to upgrading the Alliance HPLC System with the assurance that any changes will not affect established, validated HPLC methods."
Beyond updated electronics and user interface, the Alliance HPLC system is ideally suited to help scientists enhance their HPLC methodologies through use of Waters eXtended Performance [XP], 2.5 µm columns. These columns belong to Waters' platform of scalable particle size chemistries, which includes our patented surface charged column chemistries, which due to their wide selectivity range can seamlessly reproduce existing HPLC methods and simultaneously provide a pathway to UPLC® compatibility for the future. Waters' HPLC to UPLC method transferability strategy differentiates us from other competitors.
Additionally, the ability for Alliance HPLC to seamlessly integrate with customers' existing Empower® software network for instrument control and data processing significantly expands the impact of the system. Empower 3 Software, Waters' flagship chromatography data software, makes it easier than ever to run samples and produce meaningful results without extensive training, re-engineering workflow, or adding new software to support instruments or advanced chromatographic techniques.
Analytical laboratories depend on the Alliance HPLC System to meet the rigorous requirements ranging from routine analyses to the performance standards of new-product research and development. Whether a lab specializes in pharmaceutical, chemical, food safety, environmental, or quality control analyses, the Alliance HPLC system offers:
> Integrated solvent and sample management to ensure consistent system-to-system performance and high reproducibility;
> Alliance HPLC features with Automated Solvent Compressibility, users do not have to select from calibration or look-up tables, and risk accidental errors in selection.
> Full integration with either Empower or MassLynx® Software for instrument control and data processing;
> A large, intuitive LCD-based user interface for rapid system set-up and daily start-ups;
> Easy, tool-free maintenance resulting in maximized uptime;
> Waters complete line of detection technologies - from routine UV/Vis detectors to single, tandem and triple quadrupole mass spectrometers - extend application capabilities
> Supported by Waters 50 years of HPLC expertise and global reach in every country where Waters is represented.
For more information on the refreshed Alliance HPLC System visit waters.com/hplc.
About Waters Corporation (www.waters.com)
For over 50 years, Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) has created business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality worldwide.
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of $1.84 billion in 2012, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
Waters, Alliance, ACQUITY, ACQUITY UPLC, Empower and Masslynx are trademarks of Waters Corporation.
Brian J. Murphy, Waters Corporation, +1 508-482-2614, email@example.com
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]