Document › Details
Vanderbilt University. (5/5/10). Web Site. Vanderbilt University Medical Center > Mass Spectrometry Research Center. [http://www.mc.vanderbilt.edu, 05/20/10]
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Vanderbilt University, Mass Spectrometry Research Center|
|Product||mass spectrometry services (MS services)|
|Product 2||mass spectrometer|
|Person||Caprioli, Richard (Vanderbilt Univ 200803 Prof Biochemistry + Director Mass Spectrometry Research Center)|
|Person 2||Hachey, David L. (Vanderbilt Univ 201005 Direcotor Core Labs Mass Spectrometry Research Center)|
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Vanderbilt University
-  Vanderbilt University [Snyder, Bill]. (8/11/16). "Press Release: NIH Grant Bolsters Mass Spectrometry Research Initiatives"....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc. (Russell Lee). (6/18/15). "Blog: Agilent Cuts Through Big Data in Biology"....
-  Waters Corporation [Haas, Karen]. (3/9/15). "Blog: From Pittcon 2015 – John McLean, Vanderbilt University and Structural Mass Spectrometry"....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (6/17/14). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Thought Leader Award Supports Professor John A. McLean, Vanderbuilt University. Award Recognizes Pioneering Developments in Ion Mobility Q-TOF Technology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (5/20/10). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Major Multi-Systems NMR Order from Vanderbilt University". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/3/08). "Press Release: Bruker Daltonics Launches High-performance Drug and Small Molecule MALDI Imaging Solution for the apex-ultra FTMS". New Orleans, LA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]