Document › Details
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. (3/7/11). Web Site: UNC Proteomics Core Facility. [http://www.unc.edu, 03/07/11]
|Organisation||University of North Carolina|
|Product 2||mass spectrometry services (MS services)|
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for University of North Carolina
-  From »The Analytical Scientist« (Issue 29, June 2015). (6/15). "Pushing the Limits of Liquid Chromatography. LC Specialists in Academia and Industry: Mary Wirth, Gert Desmet, James Jorgenson, Monika Dittman, and Fabrice Gritti"....
-  908 Devices, Inc.. (7/22/14). "Press Release: Advances in High Pressure Mass Spectrometry Presented at HPLC and ASMS 2014"....
-  908 Devices, Inc.. (8/14/12). "Press Release: 908 Devices’ Research Partner Presents Ground Breaking Research on Mass Spectrometry". Boston, MA....
-  908 Devices, Inc.. (2/12/13). "Press Release: Sci-Fi Like Tiny Technology Helps Sense and ID Chemicals. Start-up 908 Devices Licenses Broad IP Portfolio for Ultra-compact Hazardous Chemical Detectors and Chemical Analysis Tools"....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (2/8/10). "Press Release: New JEOL Microprobe Helps Advance Research Opportunities for Students and Industry in North Carolina". Peabody, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]