Document › Details
University of Warwick. (5/12/10). Website. Department of Biological Sciences > Biological Mass Spectrometry and Proteomics Facility. [http://www.warwick.ac.uk, 05/12/10]
|Country||United Kingdom (GB)|
|Organisation||University of Warwick, Dept. of Biological Sciences, Biological Mass Spectrometry and Proteomics Facility|
|Group||University of Warwick|
|Organisation 2||Waters (Group)|
|Product||mass spectrometry services (MS services)|
|Product 2||Synapt™ G2 system (product series)|
|Person||Slade, Susan (Univ Warwick 20510 Dept Biological Sciences Head Mass Spec Facility)|
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for University of Warwick
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (8/26/13). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Launches Unique X-ray Detectors with Smart Sensitivity Control. New Approach Measures Diffraction Invisible to Previous Detectors". Santa Clara, CA....
-  M5 Group of Midland Universities. (1/6/13). Web Site including Search of M5 Catalogue for »mass spec«. [http://www.m5universities.ac.uk, 01/06/13]...
-  University of Warwick. (12/19/12). "Press Release: M5 Universities Launch Online Equipment Sharing Database"....
-  University of Warwick. (4/23/12). "Press Release: Warwick Researchers Solve 40-year-old Fourier Transform Mass Spectrometry Phasing Problem"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (7/16/09). "Press Release: Bruker and the University of Warwick Announce Collaboration for Further Development of Extreme Performance Mass Spectrometry". Coventry....
-  Waters Corporation. (6/1/09). "Press Release: Waters Introduces New Synapt G2 with Greater Power, Versatility and Speed than any other High-end Mass Spectrometer. Game-changing Technology with High Definition MS (HDMS) Defines New Levels of Performance f...
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]