Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (11/23/11). "Press Release: Wibby Environmental, a Phenomenex Company, Helps Vulnerable Families in Colorado". Golden, CO.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Wibby Environmental Inc.|
|Organisation 2||Phenomenex Inc.|
|Product||reference materials / standards (analytics/diagnostics)|
|Index term||Wibby Environmental–Phenomenex: investment, 201101 acquisition|
|Person||Mahjoor, Fasha (Phenomenex 201111 CEO + Founder)|
Wibby Environmental, a leading chemical reference standards company, announces that their employees recently volunteered at the Jefferson County Action Center to collect, sort, and distribute food and household items to families in need.
Wibby's employees dedicated considerable time and effort at the center to unload cars and trucks full of turkeys and other donated food items, sort and move hundreds of items of winter clothing, and distribute household items such as appliances, blankets, and dishes.
"I was amazed with the breadth of services that the Jeffco Center offers to families who have been recently displaced from the workforce: food, shelter, clothing, and assistance with getting back on their feet. It was good to know that our timing was perfect and this was one of the busiest days of the year for them. They were very appreciative of the help we could give and I think we had a great impact at just the right time," remarked one volunteer.
Phenomenex founder and CEO Fasha Mahjoor noted, "Ever since the acquisition, my good colleagues at Wibby Environmental have embraced the values of Phenomenex, including our mission to serve and give back to our communities. I am so proud of their efforts."
The Jefferson County Action Center has been committed to providing hope and building dignity while breaking the cycle of poverty for over 40 years. The Action Center's mission is to provide an immediate response to basic human needs and promote pathways to self-sufficiency for Jefferson County residents and the homeless. Learn more at theactioncenterco.org.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Phenomenex (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Yarra 1.8µm UHPLC Size Exclusion Column Delivers Increased Separation of High Molecular Weight Biomolecules". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Polar Retention with New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Polar C18 UHPLC Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Particle Brings Acclaimed Capabilities to UHPLC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/9/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Chiral Screening and Separation Power with New Lux 3µm Amylose-1 Chiral Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/26/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex PhenoLogix Applications Service Group Opens New Dedicated Facility". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/15/15). "Press Release: New Inert Zebron GC Column from Phenomenex Improves Responses of Active Compounds". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/12/15). "Press Release: New Bio-Inert 1.8 micron Yarra GFC-SEC Column Delivers Economical Biomolecule Characterization". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex Strata-X µElution SPE Plates Enable Cost-Effective Cleanup of Small Volume Samples". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]