Document › Details
John Wiley & Sons. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Wiley Launches New Spectra Lab Applications to Help Scientists Manage Analytical Data".
|Organisation||John Wiley & Sons Ltd.|
|Organisation 2||Bio-Rad (Group)|
|Product||Wiley Spectra Lab|
|Index term||Wiley–Bio-Rad: spectral libraries, 201612 collab product integration launch of Wiley Spectral Lab powered by Bio-Rad’s KnowItAll|
Wiley today announced the launch of Wiley Spectra Lab Desktop edition and Wiley Spectra Lab Server edition, providing flexible options, enhanced features, and essential tools for any organization managing analytical data. In addition to providing access to the world’s largest collection of 2.3 million curated reference spectra, the Desktop edition allows scientists to build their own knowledge bases. The Server edition takes this one step further, providing everything the desktop has to offer combined with centralized storage and controlled access for the whole organization.
Currently analytical laboratories suffer from a patchwork of different software packages and reference spectra libraries, negatively impacting turnaround time and efficiency. Wiley Spectra Lab Desktop and Server editions solve this problem by providing automatic software updates and reference spectra database updates, and employing a standard interface across instrumentation methods (GCMS, NMR, FT-IR, Raman, UV-Vis, etc.).
Wiley Spectra Lab, powered by KnowItAll® by Bio-Rad and launched in July 2016, has been developed for analytical chemists and life scientists who need to identify compounds. It helps them get results faster, with greater accuracy, by providing a powerful all-in-one analytical software interface combined with access to the largest collection of reference spectra in the world (2.3 million).
Wiley Spectra Lab Desktop edition simplifies data analysis by reading all major manufacturer formats for GCMS, NMR, FTIR, UV-Vis, Raman, etc. Using the fastest search algorithms commercially available, it can query millions of reference spectra in a matter of seconds. Optimized for workflow automation, Wiley Spectra Lab Desktop edition contains workflow modules for CFR-Part 11 compliant quality control, deformulation, database creation, mixture analysis, NMR prediction, and more. Database subscriptions to NMR, MS, and IR collections provide automatic updates, so the entire laboratory team works from the same playbook.
Wiley Spectra Lab Server edition provides organizations with a means to aggregate and secure their data across the enterprise, improving organizational ability to manage data security and meet data compliance requirements. Wiley Spectra Lab Server edition is especially useful for academic institutions facing increasing open data compliance requirements from various grant funding agencies, by providing a centralized institutional repository for managing collection, storage, and access to research data.
Wiley, a global company, helps people and organizations develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed. Our online scientific, technical, medical, and scholarly journals, combined with our digital learning, assessment and certification solutions help universities, learned societies, businesses, governments and individuals increase the academic and professional impact of their work. For more than 200 years, we have delivered consistent performance to our stakeholders.
Record changed: 2016-12-22
More documents for Wiley (Group)
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (8/18/16). "Press Release: Structure Elucidation Software Review in Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry. A New Tutorial for Structure Elucidation Education". Toronto, ON....
-  John Wiley & Sons. (7/26/16). "Press Release: Wiley Announces Launch of Wiley Spectra Lab, Giving Researchers Access to Largest Collection of Reference Spectra in the World"....
-  John Wiley & Sons, Inc.. (1/15/13). "Press Release: Wiley Acquires Assets of FIZ Chemie Berlin. Extended and Integrated Portfolio Will Support Development of New Services for Chemists". Hoboken, NJ....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (5/20/12). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Expands Collection of Available Wiley MS Databases". Vancouver, BC....
-  John Wiley & Sons. (3/30/12). "Press Release: Announcing the Wiley Registry of Tandem MS Data, MSforID". Hoboken, NJ....
-  John Wiley & Sons. (12/21/11). "Press Release: Journal of Mass Spectrometry Appoints Marcos Eberlin as Associate Editor"....
-  Oberacher, Herbert. (10/14/11). Web Site. MSforID. [http://www.msforid.com, 10/14/11]...
-  John Wiley & Sons. (6/14/11). "Press Release: Wiley Launches Compound Search"....
-  Geneva Bioinformatics (GeneBio) S.A.. (5/30/11). "Press Release: Wiley Announces a Global Nonexclusive Distribution Agreement with GeneBio SA"....
-  John Wiley & Sons. (7/20/10). "Press Release: RCM Beynon Prize Award, 2010"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]