Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/26/10). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Adds the Winvale Group to Global Partner Alliance to Provide Informatics Solutions under GSA Schedule 70 Contract Procurement Process". Philadelphia, PA.
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Winvale Group, The|
|Product||LIMS (laboratory information management system)|
|Product 2||chromatography software|
|Person||Champagne, Dave (Thermo 200512 Vice President)|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today announced that The Winvale Group has become a member of its Informatics Global Partner Alliance. The Winvale Group, a total-solutions consultancy specializing in government procurement and the GSA Schedule program, will provide Thermo Fisher informatics solutions for federal, state and local governments operating under GSA Schedule 70.
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., Winvale provides expertise to companies conducting business with federal, state and local governments. In addition to assisting with GSA Schedule 70, Winvale will ensure that Thermo Scientific informatics solutions, such as laboratory information management systems (LIMS) or chromatography data systems (CDS), can be acquired using federal stimulus dollars available to IT infrastructure projects sourced via GSA Schedule 70 to any service or research laboratory that fulfills the obligations of the state or local government.
By adding Winvale to its Global Partner Alliance, Thermo Fisher continues its efforts to reach the critical audience of federal, state and local government laboratories that require IT solutions to manage a full range of scientific and laboratory research, from public health and safety laboratories to drinking water and public sanitation, environmental and state and federal research institutes.
"Our ability to bring Thermo Scientific informatics solutions to our public sector customers means we have the most appropriate portfolio available to help those clients solve their IT challenges and keep current with the latest best-in-class informatics technologies, critical components of any government laboratory," said Kevin Lancaster, Managing Partner, The Winvale Group.
Dave Champagne, vice president and general manager for Thermo Fisher's Informatics business says: "Thermo Fisher's Global Partner Alliance brings together the expertise of sales and services organizations around the world, allowing Thermo Scientific informatics solutions to be delivered to private and public sector businesses focused on a range of industries. The addition of The Winvale Group to our Global Partner Alliance is a critical partnership, helping us expand our efforts to serve the needs of federal, state and local research laboratories."
For more information about Thermo Scientific Informatics solutions, please call +1866-463-6522 (US), +44 161 942 3000 (Intl), e-mail email@example.com or visit www.thermo.com/informatics.
Thermo Scientific is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science.
About The Winvale Group
The Winvale Group partners with technology manufacturers in effort to bring its public sector clients best-in-class technology solutions. Located on Pennsylvania Avenue in the heart of Washington DC, The Winvale Group is one of the nation's fastest growing information technology solution providers in the United States. The Winvale Group's value-added reseller services are designed to help a range of vendors reach government customers quickly by placing proprietary products and services on Winvale's existing procurement vehicles. Winvale currently holds the following GSA Schedule Contracts: Schedule 70- Information Technology, Schedule 84- Total Solutions for Law Enforcement, Schedule 58I- Professional Audio & Visual. For more information about The Winvale Group, visit http://www.winvale.com, by telephone at (202) 296-5505, or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of more than $10 billion, we have approximately 35,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, which offer a unique combination of continuous technology development and the most convenient purchasing options. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
Media Contact Information: Name: Kath Darlington Phone: +44 (0) 1477 539539 E-mail: email@example.com
Media Contact Information: Name: Patricia McDermott Phone: +1 781 287 4839 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.thermo.com/informatics
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]