Document › Details
Advion, Inc.. (4/26/12). "Press Release: Advion Enlarges Distributor Network, Appointing Yair Technologies as Exclusive Israeli Distributor of Its Compact Mass Spectrometer". Ithaca, NY.
|Organisation 2||Yair Technologes (IL)|
|Product||expression Compact Mass Spectrometer (CMS)|
|Product 2||TriVersa™ NanoMate® system|
|Index term||Yair Technologies–Advion: mass spectrometer, 201204– collab excl distribution of expression Compact Mass Spectrometer in Israel by Yair|
|Person||Patteson, David B. (Dave) (Advion 200604– CEO before 1998–2006 Biotage before Foxboro Company)|
|Person 2||Shahar, Yair (Yair Technologies 201204)|
Advion, Inc. a leading life sciences systems and consumables developer, continues to expand its global coverage and appoints Yair Technologies as the exclusive Israeli distributor for the expression, a compact mass spectrometer (CMS) approximately half the size, and half the price, of existing single quadrupole mass spectrometers on the market. The newly-released CMS is being introduced to the market in Israel and visits to leading pharmaceutical and academic/government research sites have begun with great interest.
The expression CMS is designed for the discovery research and process development synthetic organic chemistry market. Compact enough to operate in fume hoods and space-restricted laboratories, chemists now have direct access to identify, monitor and confirm compounds rapidly as they are created in the reactor. Moreover, the high performance single quadrupole mass spectrometer allows for rapid compound confirmation of normal phase chromatography fractions. A growing interest seen in Israel is the potential use of the product in scale-up facilities focused on API production for impurity analysis and cleaning validation.
Traditionally, chemists initiate a multi-hour reaction and periodically withdraw samples for analysis in an open access mass spectrometry lab. The remote analysis can take hours, decreasing the usefulness of the information and building workflow inefficiencies. Additionally, large numbers of normal phase purification fractions are generated and add to the central lab burden, further slowing vital feedback. Available systems are too complex, costly, large and lacked design elements to be used in a hood next to the reaction. The expression CMS is easy-to-use with an intuitive software package. The combination of a small footprint (< 11 inches wide) and critical design features which permit operation within a fume hood, or next to existing bench instrumentation, conserve valuable laboratory space.
"We are very pleased to welcome Yair Shahar and his company to our growing network of distributors. This is an immensely experienced, technically astute and supportive partner - we could not be more fortunate to have his company on our team," says David B. Patteson, Advion's CEO. "Yair is the best partner for this product in Israel. They have deep relationships across the country, and with all of our intended customers."
According to Yair Shahar, "At Yair Technologies, we are very happy to become part of the network of Advion for distribution. Their Technologies are more than just a good product or service. Advion's solutions like the TriVersa NanoMate and the Expression CMS are designs of instruments that bring to our customers novel ways to handle the ever growing complexity of science that customers want to develop and reach; yet within the most effective simplicity of automation and cost efficiency of use. We know that this shared vision between our two companies will bring forward our business cooperation strongly."
About Advion, Inc.
Advion develops, manufactures and globally supports mass spectrometers, chip-based ion sources, microfluidic flow chemistry systems and consumables for life science and related industries. We seek to enhance analysis performance and biochemistry workflows. Using our deep scientific and engineering knowledge of mass spectrometry and microfludics, coupled with decades of personal experience as one of North America's largest bioanalytical LC-MS CROs, we leverage our passionate employee's employees' commitment to create robust, reliable, quality, flexible and fit-for-purpose solutions. More about Advion, Inc. can be found on their website, www.advion.com.
About Yair Technologies
With a combined 10 years of experience in the field of laboratory equipment and consumables in Israel, Yair Technologies provides a complete solution to our customer's needs in all their fields of applications, and addresses their specific needs by offering state of the art technology and products.
For Advion, Inc.
Amy Boardman Lummus
Manager of Corporate Marketing Communications
For Yair Technologies
Vice-president and CTO
# # #
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bohui (Group)
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/6/17). "Press Release: Volatile APCI Brings New Application Potential for Compact Mass Spectrometry". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Advion Expands Australian Reach with Accurate Mass Scientific". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (9/27/16). "Press Release: Advion Sells 500th Compact Mass Spec. Extends Market Leadership". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/15/16). "Press Release: Advion Launches Novel Metal Catalyst Reaction Monitoring Probe. Collaborates with Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg and Files Related Patents". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/9/16). "Press Release: Advion Launches Cost-effective, Bench-top Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis and Protein Characterization Mass Spectrometer". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (10/30/15). "Press Release: Advion Receives BCEIA New Product Innovation Award for nano LC Ion Source". Beijing....
-  Advion, Inc.. (10/23/15). "Press Release: Advion Expands Chemistry Mass Spec Market Position". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (8/17/15). "Press Release: Simplified Compact Mass Spectrometer Software Platform for Chemists". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (6/5/15). "Press Release: Beijing Bohui Innovation Technology Co., Ltd. (Bohui) Agrees to Acquire Advion, Inc.". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (6/1/15). "Press Release: Advion Expands Its Mass Spectrometry Offering to Include Undergraduate Chemistry/Biochemistry Curriculum Content". Ithaca, NY....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]