Product › Details
Extrel MAX-60 Series quadrupole mass spectrometer
|Next higher product group||quadrupole mass spectrometer_other|
|Status||2012-06-01 sales existent|
|Organisation||Henniker Scientific Ltd.|
Henniker Scientific Ltd.. (2/12). "Press Release: Extrel MAX-HM Series, High Mass Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers".
The Extrel MAX-HM Series quadrupole mass spectrometers from Henniker Scientific are now available with extended mass range options to 16,000 amu.
Each instrument in the range features the MAX-HM quadrupole mass filter assembly, a precision machined 9.5mm or 19mm rod set with improved RF-only pre- and post-filter stages, stabilizing rods and high power RF generators that in combination deliver excellent transmission, resolution and abundance sensitivity characteristics at high masses.
They are available as a fully UHV compatible bolt-on instrument or with application matched single or compound molecular beam inlet pressure reduction stages, addressing a wide range of atomic and molecular studies, including nano-cluster deposition, analysis of bio-molecules, plasma polymerisation and SIMS/SNMS of polymeric materials.
The range covers discreet upper mass limits of 500, 1000, 2000, 4000 and 16,000amu, with frequency specific and interchangeable RF generators that also allow a single instrument to operate over multiple mass ranges without the need for re-tuning.
Henniker Scientific Ltd
Warrington WA3 6BU
Tel: +44 (0) 1925 811254
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 800035
Record changed: 2012-06-08
More documents for quadrupole mass spectrometer_other
-  Plexus Corporation. (9/10/14). "Press Release: Microsaic Systems plc Selects Plexus for Commercial Manufacture of Microsaic’s 4000 MiD Scientific Instrument". Kelso & Woking....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (9/9/14). "Press Release: Microsaic Systems Selects Plexus for Commercial Manufacture of Microsaic’s 4000 MiD Analytical Instrument"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (4/30/14). "Press Release: Preliminary Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2013"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (4/17/14). "Press Release: Holding(s) in Company. Notification of Major Interest in Shares [Octopus Investments Nominees Ltd.]"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (4/15/14). "Press Release: Appointment of Andrew Darby as Finance Director"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (4/14/14). "Press Release: Microsaic Systems Signs Pre-contract Commercial Agreement with Leading Global Supplier of Scientific Instrumentation in Healthcare Markets"....
-  Hiden Analytical Ltd.. (1/22/14). "Press Release: Vacuum Process Gas Analyser"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (12/11/13). "Press Release: Holding in Company"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (11/7/13). "Press Release: New Leasing Arrangement for 4000 MiD"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (10/21/13). "Press Release: Microsaic Systems Announces Prestigious New Scientific Advisory Group. High Profile Group Members Drawn from Research and Industry"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]