Product › Details
Extrel MAX-60 Series quadrupole mass spectrometer
|Next higher product group||quadrupole mass spectrometer_other|
|Status||2012-06-01 sales existent|
|Organisation||Henniker Scientific Ltd.|
Henniker Scientific Ltd.. (2/12). "Press Release: Extrel MAX-HM Series, High Mass Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers".
The Extrel MAX-HM Series quadrupole mass spectrometers from Henniker Scientific are now available with extended mass range options to 16,000 amu.
Each instrument in the range features the MAX-HM quadrupole mass filter assembly, a precision machined 9.5mm or 19mm rod set with improved RF-only pre- and post-filter stages, stabilizing rods and high power RF generators that in combination deliver excellent transmission, resolution and abundance sensitivity characteristics at high masses.
They are available as a fully UHV compatible bolt-on instrument or with application matched single or compound molecular beam inlet pressure reduction stages, addressing a wide range of atomic and molecular studies, including nano-cluster deposition, analysis of bio-molecules, plasma polymerisation and SIMS/SNMS of polymeric materials.
The range covers discreet upper mass limits of 500, 1000, 2000, 4000 and 16,000amu, with frequency specific and interchangeable RF generators that also allow a single instrument to operate over multiple mass ranges without the need for re-tuning.
Henniker Scientific Ltd
Warrington WA3 6BU
Tel: +44 (0) 1925 811254
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 800035
Record changed: 2012-06-08
More documents for quadrupole mass spectrometer_other
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (4/8/15). "Press Release: Holding(s) in Company. Notification of Major Interest in Shares – Octopus Investments Nominees Limited"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (3/23/15). "Press Release: Preliminary Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2014"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (3/19/15). "Press Release: Microsaic Systems Appoints Glenn Tracey as Chief Operating Officer"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (3/16/15). "Press Release: Microsaic Systems Signs OEM Supply Agreement with GE Healthcare"....
-  MKS Instruments, Inc.. (3/10/15). "Press Release: MKS Introduces the Cirrus 3-XD Atmospheric Gas Analysis System with V-lens Ion Optics Technology for a Step Change in Trace Gas Detection". Andover, MA....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (10/28/14). "Press Release: Holding(s) in Company. Notification of Major Interest in Shares – Aviva plc and Its Subsidiaries"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (10/15/14). "Press Release: Holding(s) in Company. Notification of Major Interest in Shares – Octopus Investments Nominees Limited"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (10/8/14). "Press Release: Directors’ Dealings"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (10/7/14). "Press Release: Conditional Placing to Raise £4.4 Million [NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION ... IN, INTO, WITHIN OR FROM ANY JURISDICTION WHERE TO DO SO WOULD CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF THE RELEVANT LAWS OR RE...
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (9/30/14). "Press Release: Interim Results for the Six Months ended 30 June 2014"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]