Product › Details
Extrel MAX-60 Series quadrupole mass spectrometer
|Next higher product group||quadrupole mass spectrometer_other|
|Status||2012-06-01 sales existent|
|Organisation||Henniker Scientific Ltd.|
Henniker Scientific Ltd.. (2/12). "Press Release: Extrel MAX-HM Series, High Mass Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers".
The Extrel MAX-HM Series quadrupole mass spectrometers from Henniker Scientific are now available with extended mass range options to 16,000 amu.
Each instrument in the range features the MAX-HM quadrupole mass filter assembly, a precision machined 9.5mm or 19mm rod set with improved RF-only pre- and post-filter stages, stabilizing rods and high power RF generators that in combination deliver excellent transmission, resolution and abundance sensitivity characteristics at high masses.
They are available as a fully UHV compatible bolt-on instrument or with application matched single or compound molecular beam inlet pressure reduction stages, addressing a wide range of atomic and molecular studies, including nano-cluster deposition, analysis of bio-molecules, plasma polymerisation and SIMS/SNMS of polymeric materials.
The range covers discreet upper mass limits of 500, 1000, 2000, 4000 and 16,000amu, with frequency specific and interchangeable RF generators that also allow a single instrument to operate over multiple mass ranges without the need for re-tuning.
Henniker Scientific Ltd
Warrington WA3 6BU
Tel: +44 (0) 1925 811254
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 800035
Record changed: 2015-08-18
More documents for quadrupole mass spectrometer_other
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (5/19/16). "Press Release: Distribution of Annual Report and Accounts"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (3/16/16). "Press Release: Audited Financial Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2015"....
-  Centre for Proteomic and Genomic Research (CPGR). (2/26/16). "Press Release: CPGR Enters into Targeted Proteomics Partnership with MS Technology Vendor Waters Corporation and Synthetic Peptide Solutions Provider JPT Peptide Technologies"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (2/24/16). "Press Release: Update on Operations and Notice of Results"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (1/14/16). "Press Release: Grant of Share Options"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (12/21/15). "Press Release: Directorate Changes"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (12/2/15). "Press Release: Trading Update and Directorate Changes"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (10/19/15). "Press Release: Results of General Meeting and Completion of Placing"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (10/15/15). "Press Release: Additional Demand Option Exercise"....
-  DataApex. (10/13/15). "Press Release: Clarity Newly Supports Microsaic 4000 MiD Mass Detector"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]