Product › Details
Extrel MAX-60 Series quadrupole mass spectrometer
|Next higher product group||quadrupole mass spectrometer_other|
|Status||2012-06-01 sales existent|
|Organisation||Henniker Scientific Ltd.|
Henniker Scientific Ltd.. (2/12). "Press Release: Extrel MAX-HM Series, High Mass Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers".
The Extrel MAX-HM Series quadrupole mass spectrometers from Henniker Scientific are now available with extended mass range options to 16,000 amu.
Each instrument in the range features the MAX-HM quadrupole mass filter assembly, a precision machined 9.5mm or 19mm rod set with improved RF-only pre- and post-filter stages, stabilizing rods and high power RF generators that in combination deliver excellent transmission, resolution and abundance sensitivity characteristics at high masses.
They are available as a fully UHV compatible bolt-on instrument or with application matched single or compound molecular beam inlet pressure reduction stages, addressing a wide range of atomic and molecular studies, including nano-cluster deposition, analysis of bio-molecules, plasma polymerisation and SIMS/SNMS of polymeric materials.
The range covers discreet upper mass limits of 500, 1000, 2000, 4000 and 16,000amu, with frequency specific and interchangeable RF generators that also allow a single instrument to operate over multiple mass ranges without the need for re-tuning.
Henniker Scientific Ltd
Warrington WA3 6BU
Tel: +44 (0) 1925 811254
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 800035
Record changed: 2012-06-08
More documents for quadrupole mass spectrometer_other
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (9/27/13). "Press Release: Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30 June 2013"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (7/1/13). "Press Release: Appointment of Chairman"....
-  AB Sciex. (6/7/13). "Press Release: AB Sciex Drives 6500 Series to Top of Triple Quadrupole Market". Framingham, MA....
-  Henniker Scientific Ltd.. (5/10/13). "Press Release: High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (5/7/13). Circular: Placing of Up to 9,951,443 New Ordinary Shares at 43 Pence per Share and Notice of General Meeting. [http://www.microsaic.com, 10/06/13]...
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (5/3/13). "Press Release: Conditional Placing to Raise Up to £4.28 Million"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (4/15/13). "Press Release: Preliminary Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2012"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (4/10/13). "Press Release: Microsaic Systems Signs Commercial Agreement for Novel Miniaturised Chip-based Scientific Instrument"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (1/3/13). "Press Release: Microsaic Systems to Launch New Chip-based Mass Spectrometry Instrument at Pittcon 2013. Only Instrument of Its Type Based on MEMS Technology Makes US Debut". Woking....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/5/12). "Press Release: Waters Selects MTM Research Center at Orebro University for Center of Innovation Honors". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]