Product › Details
LCQ Fleet™ ion trap mass spectrometer LC/MS system
|Next higher product group||ion trap mass spectrometer LC/MS system|
|Status||2007-05-29 sales start|
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (5/29/07). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Launches New Easy-to-Use LCQ Fleet Ion Trap Mass Spectrometer". San José, CA.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, announces the launch of the Thermo Scientific LCQ Fleet™, the latest addition to the company's industry-leading portfolio of LCQ ion trap mass spectrometers. The LCQ Fleet LC-MS system provides cost-effective, rapid and confident sample analysis for routine analysis in the general analytical lab as well as toxicological screening, natural products characterization and peptide identification applications. This reliable and easy-to-use ion trap mass spectrometer, from the inventors of the technology, provides maximum information in minimum time with exceptionally low levels of sample consumption. The combination of the Thermo Scientific Accela™ High Speed LC and the LCQ Fleet will be showcased at the downtown Marriott Ballroom 5, daily from 7:00 - 10:00 PM during the 55th Annual ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry, June 3-7 in Indianapolis, IN.
In clinical and forensic toxicology, LC-MS is increasingly being used for the detection and identification of xenobiotics in applications such as General Unknown Screening (GUS) and Systematic Toxicological Analysis (STA). Designed to perform with high sensitivity and specificity, the new LCQ Fleet is capable of producing more accurate results at lower detection levels with high throughput, especially when used in combination with the Accela high speed LC system. Intelligent Data Dependent™ acquisition of the LCQ Fleet enables rapid compound screening for maximum structural information.
When analyzing natural products, traditional approaches have proven to be particularly time-consuming. Featuring a fast cycle time and excellent MSn spectral quality, the LCQ Fleet enables rapid identification and characterization of known and unknown natural products without the need for a lengthy pre-purification process. Furthermore, the Ion Max™ source delivers outstanding robustness for the most demanding analytical applications. The high quality MSn data can be searched against the built-in or user-defined libraries embedded in the Mass Frontier™ software for compound identification and data reporting.
The LCQ Fleet also enables routine peptide identification with high correlation scores for confident sequence identification. The fast scanning capability of the instrument resolves co-eluting peptides often present in complex protein digests. The LCQ Fleet operates on the flexible, Windows®-based Thermo Scientific Xcalibur™ software platform, which provides automated LC-MS/MS instrument control as well as quick and efficient data acquisition, processing and results delivery. The robust LCQ Fleet is capable of generating dependable results for routine compound identification in complex matrices.
For more information about the new Thermo Scientific LCQ Fleet ion trap mass spectrometer, please visit booth #54 at ASMS, Indiana, June 3-7. The company will also be presenting a poster "Profiling and Characterization of Polyphenol Polymers from Cinnamon Using Ion Trap Mass Spectrometer". Alternatively, please call +1 800-532-4752, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.thermo.com/ms.
Thermo Scientific is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With an annual revenue rate of more than $9 billion, we employ 30,000 people and serve over 350,000 customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as environmental and industrial process control settings. Serving customers through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, we help solve analytical challenges from routine testing to complex research and discovery. Thermo Scientific offers customers a complete range of high-end analytical instruments as well as laboratory equipment, software, services, consumables and reagents to enable integrated laboratory workflow solutions. Fisher Scientific provides a complete portfolio of laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services used in healthcare, scientific research, safety and education. Together, we offer the most convenient purchasing options to customers and continuously advance our technologies to accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, enhance value for customers and fuel growth for shareholders and employees alike. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
Mass Frontier is a trademark of HighChem Ltd.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for ion trap mass spectrometer LC/MS system
-  Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.. (8/20/14). "Press Release: Peak Scientific Joins Forces with Waters to Support the Recycling Organisation for Research Opportunities"....
-  MassTech, Inc.. (6/1/11). "Press Release: MT Explorer 100. No More Trade-offs – Size and Performance"....
-  Universität Bonn, Institut für Biochemie und Molekularbiologie. (1/14/11). Web Site: Institut – Historie – Impressum – Massenspektrometrie inkl. Massenspektrometer. [http://www.ibmb.uni-bonn.de, 01/14/11]...
-  –. (12/23/10). "News: University Purchases UHPLC System"....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/11/10). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands LC/MS Portfolio with Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry"....
-  Fong, Tony. (1/15/10). "News: Thermo Fisher »Ruthlessly« Focused on Winning in Mass-Spec Space, CEO Tells Investors"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/6/09). "Press Release: Linear Ion Trap Trade-up Program Introduced for Single Quadrupole and Ion Trap LC-MS Users. Program Will Make the Most Advanced Thermo Scientific Instruments Accessible to Single Quadrupole and Io...
-  Universität Bremen. (8/13/09). Arbeitsgruppe Leibfritz (Lehrstuhl für Instrumentelle Analytik). [http://www.uni-bremen.de, 08/13/09]...
-  Max Planck Research Unit for Enzymology of Protein Folding. (7/26/09). Web Site. Halle/Saale. [http://www.enzyme-halle.mg.de, 07/26/09]...
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (7/8/09). "Press Release: Thermo Scientific LTQ Velos LC-MS – Instrument Business Outlook’s ASMS »Product of the Show«. The »Product of the Show« Accolade Honors the Most Innovative Product at ASMS each Year"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]