Product › Details
mass spectrometry (MS)
|Next higher product group||mass spectrometer|
Bremen MS Seminar. (2/10/14). "Press Release: Matthias Mann Presents at Bremen Mass Spectrometry Seminar". Bremen.
> Matthias Mann will give a talk on 19th February
> Bremen MS Seminar is a joint effort of the University of Bremen, Max Planck Institute for Marine Microbiology, Jacobs University, University of Oldenburg, SCiLS, Bruker Daltonics & Thermo Fisher Scientific
Matthias Mann, a recognized world-class leader in protein mass spectrometry, director at Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry in Martinsried, Germany, and one of the most cited scientists worldwide, will give a talk at Bremen Mass Spectrometry Seminar. The title of his talk is "Towards complete proteomes: Technology and applications".
Matthias Mann studied physics and mathematics at Göttingen University in Germany, obtained his Ph.D. in chemical engineering at Yale University, was a post-doctoral fellow and later a professor for bioinformatics at the University of Southern Denmark in Odense, and took up a director position at the Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry in Munich. His biography including awards and a list of his ten most important publications are available at the seminar website.
The Bremen Mass Spectrometry Seminar is an open seminar with monthly invited talks on mass spectrometry, covering both technology and applications. It was launched in October 2013 and is run by seven local organizers representing academia and industry. The aim of the Seminar is to establish a discussion and networking platform in the Bremen/Oldenburg region and to strengthen reputation of Bremen which hosts two major mass spectrometry vendors, Bruker Daltonics and Thermo Fisher Scientific. Talks take place at Max Planck Institute for Marine Microbiology on the 3rd Wednesday of each month, starting at 16:00 followed by an informal wine and cheese reception.
Theodore Alexandrov (University of Bremen / SCiLS GmbH / SCiLS Research / University of California - San Diego), Nicole Dubilier (Max Planck Institute for Marine Microbiology Bremen), Peter Spiteller (University of Bremen), Nikolai Kuhnert (Jacobs University), Thorsten Dittmar (University of Oldenburg / Max Planck Institute for Marine Microbiology Bremen), Detlev Suckau (Bruker Daltonics), and Alexander Makarov (Thermo Fisher Scientific).
More information on the seminar:
Theodore Alexandrov, +49 421 218 63820, email@example.com
Nicole Dubilier, +49 421 2028 932, firstname.lastname@example.org
Record changed: 2017-03-08
More documents for mass spectrometry (MS)
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (4/11/17). "Press Release: Companies Collaborate at Danaher Life Sciences Biologics Day to Present the Latest Technological Developments for Biopharmaceutical Analysis". Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (3/29/17). "Press Release: Sciex Announces New Biotransformation Solutions for Routine and Comprehensive Metabolism and Biologic Catabolism Studies". Framingham, MA....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/6/17). "Press Release: Volatile APCI Brings New Application Potential for Compact Mass Spectrometry". Ithaca, NY....
-  Waters Corporation. (2/27/17). "Press Release: Waters Honors Singapore’s Bioprocessing Technology Institute (BTI) for Glycoscience Research". Milford, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (2/23/17). "Press Release: Fluidigm to Present at Cowen and Company 37th Annual Health Care Conference". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (2/8/17). "Press Release: Fluidigm Announces Q4 and Full Year 2016 Financial Results". South San Francisco, CA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/24/17). "Press Release: Sciex Launches New X500B QTOF Mass Spectrometry System for Standardized Biotherapeutic Characterization". Framingham, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/24/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Unique and Comprehensive Workflows for Biopharmaceutical Characterization, Automated by Biopharma Compass 2.0". Washington....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (1/23/17). "Press Release: PerkinElmer's NexION 2000 ICP-MS Provides Industry-leading Versatility for Trace Elemental Analyses". Waltham, MA....
-  Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (1/18/17). "Press Release: Protea Extends Collaboration with Protein Metrics". Morgantown, WV....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]