Product › Details
Pittcon 2005 Orlando
|Next higher product group||Pittcon conference|
|Organisation||Pittcon (The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Inc.)|
JEOL USA, Inc.. (2/28/05). "Press Release: New AccuTOF-GC Mass Spectrometer Introduced at Pittcon 2005". Orlando, FL.
JEOL USA, a global supplier of mass spectrometers, NMR spectrometers, and electron microscopes, will introduce its new GC-TOF mass spectrometer, the AccuTOF-GC, at Pittcon 2005 during the week of February 28th – March 3rd.
High Speed, High Resolution
The AccuTOF-GC determines exact mass and target compound identification in trace analysis with no sensitivity loss. With the AccuTOF-GC, there is no tradeoff between speed and resolution. The AccuTOF-GC combines high-speed acquisition of 25 averaged spectra per second with high-resolution of 5000 FWHM -- plus it provides the highest linear dynamic range for analysis of both low and high concentrations.
The new GC-TOF also cuts measurement time without sacrificing reliability. The high sensitivity detector is designed for longer operation at lower voltages. The AccuTOF detector is combined with newly-developed ion optics for a variety of ion sources including electron ionization, chemical ionization, field desorption, field ionization, and desorption chemical ionization sources.
Ideal for Complex Samples
The AccuTOF-GC is an attractive solution for a wide range of analytical problems requiring facile exact mass measurements of trace and bulk components. Mass accuracy is 5 ppm or 2 mmu. The high resolution, exact mass capability will permit elemental composition determinations of unknowns, or confirmation of a suspected elemental composition.
With the AccuTOF-GC, JEOL expands its commitment to high-resolution mass spectrometry. The company introduced the AccuTOF-LC in 2001, and also produces the benchtop magnetic sector mass spectrometer system, GCmateTM, and the electron monochromator, TEEMmateTM. JEOL introduces a radically different ion source at Pittcon 2005 in combination with the AccuTOF. Known as the AccuTOF-DART, the instrument eliminates the need for LC or GC analysis. It analyzes samples without preparation, in open air, and without the use of solvents, raditation, or lasers.
Record changed: 2011-11-25
» Show all Events!
Past & forthcoming events
-  Pittcon 2005 Orlando [ 2005-02-28 to 2005-03-03 ]
-  Pittcon 2006 Orlando [ 2006-03-13 to 2006-03-16 ]
-  Pittcon 2007 Chicago [ 2007-02-25 to 2007-03-02 ]
-  Pittcon 2008 New Orleans [ 2008-03-02 to 2011-03-07 ]
-  Pittcon 2009 Chicago [ 2009-03-08 to 2011-03-13 ]
-  Pittcon 2010 Orlando [ 2010-02-28 to 2010-03-05 ]
-  Pittcon 2011 Atlanta [ 2011-03-13 to 2011-03-18 ]
-  Pittcon 2012 Orlando [ 2012-03-11 to 2012-03-15 ]
-  Pittcon 2013 Philadelphia [ 2013-03-17 to 2013-03-21 ]
-  Pittcon 2014 Chicago [ 2014-03-02 to 2014-03-06 ]
-  Pittcon 2015 New Orleans [ 2015-03-08 to 2015-03-14 ]
-  Pittcon 2016 Atlanta [ 2016-03-06 to 2016-03-11 ]
-  Pittcon 2017 Chicago [ 2017-03-05 to 2017-03-10 ]
-  Pittcon 2018 Orlando [ 2018-02-26 to 2018-03-01 ]
-  Pittcon 2019 Philadelphia [ 2019-03-17 to 2019-03-22 ]
-  Pittcon 2020 Chicago [ 2020-03-01 to 2020-03-06 ]
To subscribe to our free, monthly [MSC] Newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]